Website Old Mutual South Africa
Old Mutual Limited is a premium pan-African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. We have been helping our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals for over 170 years by investing their funds in ways that create positive futures for them, their families, their communities and broader society.
- Write requirement specifications and develop business process and data models that define the business need.
- Act as lead business analyst on any size project, directing and coordinating business analysis team members and activities related to requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assume overall responsibility for defining a solution that matches business needs.
- Organize system requirements for phased implementations across multiple products.
- Guide the project team through project planning, implementation and testing of the system requirements.
- Conduct business process to ensure completeness of current state and definition of future state end-to-end process.
- Facilitate the business requirement gathering and documentation process by conducting working sessions with subject matter experts to understand current state processes and desired future state capabilities.
- Stay current on industry practices and trends and contribute to continuous improvement through the use of technology and improvement of processes.
- Create monthly reports to track progress of solutions against identified benefits.
- Analyse and review relevant business processes and understand the impact on business and systems.
Cost control and governance adherence
- Proactively ensure use of time, of resources, money, materials or equipment is in line with policies and procedures.
- Comply with corporate governance policies, procedures and standards.
- Operate within agreed mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree. Lean, Six Sigma and / or Prince 2 certification would be advantageous.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as a business analyst working in an environment that uses agile project approaches.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience leading a team of business analysts.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
We reserve the right not to fill the vacancy.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.