Website Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world.
Iconic, stylish, sophisticated. Does this sound like you? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Do you enjoy a full house? Do you stand out? Relationships are everything. Your role will be to maximise hotel profitable revenue (both Rooms & Meeting and Events) and guest satisfaction through your team.
Key Responsibilities Of The Revenue Manager
- Growing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration (RPP) by utilising revenue optimisation in order to maximise the Hotel’s
performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Growing M&E Revenue by using Revenue Management in conference and banquet spaces.
- Involved in the forecasting and budgeting of room and M&E revenue as per Rezidor/Brand guidelines.
- Setting yield controls in the PMS/CRS in order based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue
potential and RPP performance in conjunction with the Hotel’s overall performance objectives.
- Manages the Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations team members
- Actively works on improving conversion of booking enquiries, for both Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations
- Ensures proper Property Management System data management
- Assists in the lead generation and Referral of business for the sales team by analysing current business, lost/denied
business and identifying potential new business through the office,
- Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
- People developer/exporter
- Actively involved in hotel pricing and analysing pricing of competition
- Insuring proper PMS data management, i.e. market segmentation’s, Reserved For You, and key account tracking
- Aware and updated of changes in policy from Radisson’s Worldwide Reservation Centre
- Focused on Demand forecasting accuracy, via the “black book” or computerised revenue management system
- Utilises up-selling techniques
- Understands regional promotions, packages and pertinent regional information
- Reviews hotel results through Curtis-C month end reports on a timely basis and provides feedback to GM’s
- Conducts Hotel Revenue Team Meetings as prescribed by the General Manager and ensures minutes are sent to all
- Ensures active communication between the Sales team, M&E team and Reservation/Front Office team of all revenue
- Reviews hotel data base on a regular basis
- Understands default room type strategies
- Understands and monitors the loading of consortium rates
- Has a good understanding of the GDS systems and reviews hotel in GDS’s regularly
- Knowledgeable in Look To Book
- Key contact (account handler) for all E-commerce partners and Web Registry is current and all contracts are in-line with
current Rezidor/Brand policies.
- Ensures “Parallel Inventory” and selling between hotel and Curtis-C
Requirements Of The Revenue Manager
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years relevant experience in similar position
- Proficient in all Meetings & Events and Rooms Reservations procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards
and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering and Property Management System (Opera, Curtis-C, Revenue
Dashboard, Conference Diary, GDS and Internet) Essential – non-negotiable.
Like the sound of that? Say Yes I Can! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Fluent in English
Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
By applying you confirm you have these skills.