Website The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
- The HR Manager/ SBP is responsible for partnering with the business leaders, Centers Of Excellence and Associate Services in building the BU capabilities for driving sustainable, profitable business growth. Through HR thought leadership, s/he is responsible for building a BU culture and operating environment that is conducive to attracting, developing and retaining – the “Best in Class” talent. In particular, s/he will actively input into the BU Business planning, and where applicable, Bottler Business planning processes to drive the strategic business agenda, underpinned by a diverse, productive and engaged system workforce.
- The HR Manager/ SBP will also lead on the Talent Management and Organization Development agenda, and where applicable, including strategic HR support to Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions, in addition to partnering in building system alignment.
- The HR Manager/ SBP will also be responsible for overseeing the BU Employee Relations, Workplace Accountability, Diversity, Employee Engagement and Women Talent development imperatives (as applicable).
- Partners with the Business Unit leadership including Function Heads and COE to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization’s vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; Recognizes and provides insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business
- Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence BU leaders and Function Leaders/team in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions.
- Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating and shaping the need for change; drives organizational norms and values, and integrates the culture into Associates’ ways of working to drive high performance.
- Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with leaders on change issues, and partners in exploring options for resolving the issues. Analyses the business and functions change capability, capacity and commitment, identify transformational change journey risks, and defines the risk strategy. Develops and implements change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues. Monitors the execution of the business case for change against agreed metrics. Proactively “feels the pulse” of the organization and actively engages the leadership into action.
- Partners with COE to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions for the business unit.
- Partners with COE to provide input into strategies and programs that allow the organization to attract and retain the best-in-class talent, and differentiate reward the high performers. Leads the execution of talent retention programmes in the BU.
- Partners with Associate Services to ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.). Establishes timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with basic service providers (Shared Services, COEs). Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Partners with COE to develop and drive strategies/tactics for building a winning employer Brand that nurtures the company’s aspiration to becoming the Employer of Choice in our markets.
- Collaborates with the Bottling Partners on system capability development, talent exchange programmes, labor issues and “Live Positively” initiatives
- Proficiency in Core HR Skill Areas: HR Planning & forecasting, Talent acquisition and development, OD & Change, Reward Management, Employee Relations,
- Sound understanding of Local labour/employment laws,
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness Practice Areas: Integrated Talent Strategies Development/Implementation, Change Planning/Management, Capability Development, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change, and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in consulting, coaching, strategic solution development, facilitation and design, influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of General Administration and Basic Financial Analysis (budgeting)
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) way of working
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR generalist working with senior leadership teams and with in-depth exposure to one or two HR specialist areas.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/ Human Resources/Social Sciences or a related field ( post graduate qualification will be advantageous).