Website The Hexagon Trust
The Hexagon Trust offers opportunities to disadvantaged students in South Africa to apply for bursaries. Bursary applications are completed online.
Bursary Opportunities at The Hexagon Trust 2021. The Hexagon Trust invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Opportunities 2021 academic year.
The Hexagon Trust will be awarding bursaries within the fields of:
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students based on: academic performance, financial need, commitment to their studies, as well as determination to developing their skills and reach their full potential.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees and a textbook allowance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- 18 years or older
- Completed Matric
- Studying or registered to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year studies)
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average “C” symbol
- Strong academic history
- Proven financial need
- Committed to developing your community
How to apply
Applications must be done online at: https://www.hexagontrust.org/student-dashboard/
Upload clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Passport sized photograph
- June Exam results (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Acceptance acceptance letter from your tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (payslip if employed/ sworn affidavit if unemployed)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter including your future plans, background of your school career and family background
- Letter of recommendation from your school principal
To apply for this job please visit www.hexagontrust.org.